Muttseehütte: A balcony over the Glarus mountains
Discover the Muttseehütte, a CAS cabin set in the unspoilt environment of the Muttenalp, right in the heart of the Glarus mountains.
Europe's Longest and Highest Dam
Just a stone's throw away is :
- Switzerland's longest dam at 1054 m.
- At an altitude of 2500 m, it is also the highest dam in Europe.
Enjoy panoramic views from this strategic vantage point:
- Over the Muttenalp and its surrounding lakes.
- To the emblematic peaks of Tödi and Clariden.
Trails, Passages and Lifts
The hut is positioned on the path linking :
- The Kistenpass linking Glarus and Surselva.
- A public cableway operated by the Linthal-Tierfehd power station serves the area as far as Kalktrittli.
Let yourself be amazed by this unique experience and immerse yourself in the majesty of the Swiss Alps.